The US government is becoming more and stricter with the visa policies and this is probably the reason that you may find the visa process pretty intimidating. But before you completely drop the plan, eb 5 visa attorney can help you with making the process easier, and maybe knowing the following facts will make it easier for you to run down the process:
- There are more than 185 visa types out there which would grant you entry to the States but the most common type is tourist visa. All of those 180+ visa types have their own purpose, condition, expiry duration and length.
- Within all those types available, you may want to make sure that you fit the criteria completely for the chosen one. It is highly possible to fall into more than one category but again you will have to find the one where you completely meet the criteria so there are no conditions left to fulfil.
- Before applying for the visa, make sure your passport is valid for more than 6 months before its expiry date, and the more time you have in it, the better it is going to be. So try to get it renewed before the whole process starts.
- Apply for visa as soon as possible because delays are highly expected and sometimes time is even stretched than usual. If you are on deadline then we would ask you to make sure you have arranged everything in advance.
- If you can start the process online then don’t wait for it, instead go ahead and start applying. Online applications are easy to get through but a little complicated to navigate your way around which is why we would recommend you to get a professional alongside you or someone experienced if possible.
- Prepare for the interview as early as possible because after all the documents are prepared, you will be called in for the interview and this is most probably the last stage which will determine a stamp or no stamp on your passport.
- Pay all the visa charges beforehand so that it can be processed as quickly as possible and you can get up the schedule list. If the charges are not managed, you can get into some deep trouble which we believe you would want to avoid at all costs.
Visit home page for more details.